Job Number: 75697
The Program Coordinator is a key staff member for the Provost's Office. The focus of the Program Coordinator's work is to manage the facilitation and coordination of various ongoing and one-time programs; organize and implement resources for programs. The Program Coordinator may also provide day to-day administration or specialized administrative support for a broad range of the Provost's office programs and activities.
- The position requires initiative and independence, will liaison with senior level University officers and faculty, and must be knowledgeable of University's policies, practices, organization and systems.
- Must have a combination of education and experience demonstrating the following; ability to manage a complex workload, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of faculty and staff, excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think quantitatively, ability to work independently to identify problems, research issues and determine alternatives, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to the thoughtful integration of academic and administration goals.
- Skill in working with a wide range of individuals and groups and sensitivity to their unique requirements; sound reasoning.
- Effective information gathering, written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in an academic environment and knowledge of Stanford and the administrative processes which support operations highly desirable.
Location: Office of the Provost
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.