Construction Project Engineer - Hospitality Project
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER - HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
*Must have prior experience in the construction of a new hotel or resort project*
*Must live in the Inland Empire area*
Immediate opening for a construction project engineer in Palm Springs, CA. The project is a cast in place concrete structure, with high end finishes, and fast paced schedule. Our company is a well-established general contractor based in Southern California that has work throughout California and is listed in ENR's Top 200 General Contractors.
- Hospitality Experience preferred but not required.
- Able to read plans and project specifications.
- Furnish two (2) references from previous employers, with name, phone, and email.
- At least 1-5 years of experience or Internships.
- Attention to detail and must be extremely organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and situations.
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or Civil Engineering
(Completed degree) (Applicants without degree considered but requires minimum of 3 years of Project Engineer experience.).
- Assist the Superintendent and Project Manager
- Coordination of MEP
- Design/Assist Problem Solving
- Quality Control
- Meeting Minutes
- Safety Management
- Change Orders
- Daily Report Management
- Plan Reading
Applicants must be able to think for themselves and be comfortable working within a non-corporate, entrepreneurial company that offers room for growth and reward as long as you demonstrate initiative, good judgement and efficient work ethic.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the email above for consideration.
The Reed Family of Construction Companies was founded in 1976. In 1996, two newly created Limited Liability Companies, E. E. Reed Construction, L.C. and Zapalac/Reed Construction Company assumed control of all previous E. E. Reed Construction Company operations in Houston and Austin, and on the East Coast. In 2002, the Limited Liability Companies converted to Limited Partnerships, and all new operations since that date are contracted in the Limited Partnerships. Therefore, the combined years are 34. davisREED Construction, Inc. was incorporated as the newest Reed Company in 2002 in order to service the western half of the United States. The Reed companies have consistently been found in the ENR Top 400 companies.
Palm Springs, CA
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:43:31 PDT