Information systems Security Analyst (ISSA)
Engineering Pensacola, Fl
Title: Information System Security Analyst (ISSA)
Location: Pensacola, FL
Emp Status: Regular / Full-time
Solutions3, LLC, based out of Mahwah, NJ is seeking a junior to mid-level Information System Security Analyst (ISSA) to support a contract in Pensacola, FL. In this role, the qualified candidate will apply current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security. You will work with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology. You will provide security engineering and integration services to internal customers. You will be involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy. You will use encryption technology, penetration, risk management and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies and information technology security research. You will develop security systems for any manual or automated systems environments. You will be responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification. You may prepare security reports.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Zero (0) to Two (2) or more years of cyber security experience (based on experience level).
• Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Software Engineering or a related discipline OR A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience OR Four (4) years of experience (for a total of six (6) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.
• DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I or equivalency (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)) certification.
• Maintain operational security posture for the program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
• Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
• Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
• Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
• Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, etc.
• Experience and/or familiarity with Certification and Accreditation (C&A).
• Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
• Experience and/or familiarity with Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), DCID 6/3, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and other tools using industry best practices.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology.
• U.S. Citizenship
• Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
Solutions3 LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 08:51:08 PDT