Technical Architect 20160926_001
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Strong understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Architecture including AD services and Group Policy, Distributed File & Print services, VDI, WSUS, Anti Virus infrastructure, and desktop life cycle management.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Architecture including AD services and Group policy,
- Distributed File & Print services, VDI, WSUS, Anti Virus infrastructure, and desktop life cycle management.
- Must have demonstrated work experience in a large enterprise environment supporting and maintaining core Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012R2, and Anti-virus software such Trend Micro.
- Ability to diagnosis and trouble-shoot desktop imaging, application packaging and deployment problems.
- Ability to understand and use technical documentation effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain incident response logs and associated performance consistent with Service Level Agreements.
- Administer IT operational tasks in order to ensure a properly operating and controlled environment.
- Bridge any gaps in system configuration needs as assigned.
- Should have strong experience with the following technologies: Remote software distribution, push technology for antivirus and signature files, automation of software patches, remote control and remote administration of workstations.
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems environments (MS), file server print and web server administration/configuration, browser configuration, database environments and related software applications.
- Competent with mainstream office automation technologies (especially with Microsoft desktop products).
- Ability to prioritize workload and maintain a cheerful, client-friendly persona under sometimes stressful conditions.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to react quickly, reliably, honestly, and with a diverse set of skills and personalities.
- Result Driven: get it done quickly and done correctly the first time.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, to deal with constant change and competing priorities, and to participate in continual process improvements.
- Strong experience supporting remote application access technologies (Citrix, RDP).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrated advanced level problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Provide high level and detailed, consultative infrastructure solutions for both commercial off the shelf (COTS) software and custom developed application projects.
- Server, storage and backup provisioning, administration, maintenance and support including performance and availability monitoring
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy administration, maintenance, and support
- Provide expertise with Web Security tools - install, manage and renew Signed and Self-Signed certificates
- Design, configure and implement enterprise environments.
- Monitor and maintain the health of enterprise environments.
- Design, configure, install and monitor the enterprise storage area network (SAN) infrastructure to ensure optimal system storage availability and performance. Ensure data integrity assurance processes are maintained and system backups and recover operations are successfully executed.
- Develop and monitor architectural standards and policy; collaborate with the team to design, follow and enforce security policies and processes.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures including infrastructure provisioning, capacity management, and availability management.
- Create and maintain architecture reference materials, technical and functional documentation.
- Develop technical solution roadmaps in support of business initiatives.
- Design automated applications and infrastructure with focus on security, scalability, availability, and recoverability.
- Design and implement Desktop Management Automation and Application packaging and deployment solutions.
- Provide leadership for and contribute to the development of solutions and deliverables related to infrastructure for client projects in collaboration with project teams.
- Provide project estimates related to infrastructure solutions.
- Monitor project work of technical staff and drive project progress.
- Train staff on system architecture, components, and troubleshooting
- Oversee and audit compliance with architectural policies and standard operating Procedures.
- Assess rapidly changing technologies, including tools, technologies, frameworks and industry best practices and develop recommendations for solutions to meet current and emerging business needs.
- Develop in-depth understanding of business needs.
- Serve as technical liaison to management, business stakeholders, and vendors.
- Build and Deployment of software distribution packages for designated applications.
- Design and implement test plans for distribution of software applications and patches on all desktop images.
- Develop support procedures, technical documentation, and other related documentation.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 08:46:44 PDT