Journeyman Electrician / Service Tech
Scott Services is one of Alabama's leading electrical and lighting service providers, for retail, commercial, food service and public sector properties across the state. Our Nashville office is looking for a special person to help our company grow. We provide management, labor, materials and equipment for the installation and maintenance of electrical and lighting systems, and do it effectively across multi-site or single unit properties. We are self-performing, and our people are professional and conscientious, consistently delivering quality work, when you need it, every time. We get the job done. At Scott Services, we will be the team that people want to be on and work with. We equip our team members with the knowledge, training and tools they need to be highly-skilled professionals and deliver outstanding customer service. We understand the value to our customers of having local people serve their account, so we are self-performing and hire locally. We are known for consistently delivering quality work, done quickly, by qualified people. We are currently looking for Journeyman Electricians/Service Technicians with previous commercial experience to join our Service department and manage the completion of various electrical tasks such as electrical break & repair, troubleshooting/maintenance, and service upgrades for our new & existing retail clients throughout the state.
- 5+ years of commercial electrical experience required.
• 2+ years of previous service/maintenance experience required.
• Energy Management Systems (EMS) install and troubleshooting experience a plus
• Candidates must be able to read blue prints, run conduit, wire & terminate devices, perform quality control testing & troubleshooting, and have working knowledge of installing/maintaining lighting and electrical systems.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects.
• Must be able to ascend and descend ladders/operate boom and bucket trucks.
• Good computer & communication skills are required. Will be using a laptop with MS Office suite on a daily basis as well as interacting with store/facilities managers and Service Maintenance Department personnel.
• Must have reliable transportation and basic hand tools
• Must be able to pass a Drug test.
• Must have a good Motor Vehicle Report: Valid driver's license, valid social security number and pass a Criminal background check.
• Must be willing to participate in Employment Verification (E-Verify) program.
• Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends, and overtime when required.
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 12:28:01 PDT