The Product Manager position at On-Site is responsible for overseeing functionality and development of assigned integrated products throughout their entire life cycle with focus on increasing product profitability and market adoption. This role utilizes market research and trend analysis to direct advancements in the current product suite as well as new product developments that solidify On-Site as the technology pioneer of our industry. The Product Manager collaborates cross-functionally to direct and define release requirements, as well as drive all documentation related to product development and enhancements. The Product Manager at On-Site is passionate about delivering and sustaining products that promote client satisfaction, revenue generation, and align with the company's overall strategy's and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and Analysis
o Research and analyze market conditions to ensure products remain competitive in the marketplace.
o Identify, document, and stay current on competitive products and consumer trends.
o Articulate market requirements and opportunities for product enhancement
o Provide detailed analysis of products to drive strategic business decisions.
o Identify market opportunity / compliance, regulations, market trends, consumer behaviors and industry concentration.
o Present on product and project related topics to internal and external audiences
• Development Pipeline
o Manage complete product life cycle from idea generation, feasibility analysis, design and development, marketing, sustainability validation, and retirement.
o Responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintenance and running sprints.
o Coordinate the design, development, and release of enhancements within On-Site and third party software providers.
o Interface directly with internal department leaders to provide exceptional implementation, training, product knowledge, and support necessary for obtaining maximum client satisfaction.
o Manage creation of design documentation and user interface illustrations as needed to support internal and external web software development teams.
o Organize, participate, and conduct application feature testing and application walkthroughs.
o Establish highly effective and organized development and implementation plans for product innovations
o Develop current, short-term, and long-term product plans that ensure all relevant stakeholders are aligned with development releases aimed at client retention and driving revenue.
o Provide content for the development of product documentation (including marketing materials, product specs, user guides, release documents, etc.)
o Define and draft all necessary support documents for general releases (inclusive of but not limited to Getting Started guide, Spec sheet, Setup sheet, Troubleshooting guide, FAQ, etc.)
o Reviews and approves all product documents and materials for internal or external use.
o Manage, track, communicate, and document product issues and enhancements using the internal tracking system and departmental procedures.
• Client Support
o Providing product support for client success.
o Interface directly with clients to assist On-Site in meeting their evolving needs.
o Act responsively to urgent client and business needs.
o Assist with the analysis and resolution of internal and external product support escalations in a timely manner.
o Organize and manage product roadmap by leading client sessions to determine top priority features.
o Provide regular feedback to the executive team on product roadmap, product scorecard, and updates to client-facing documentation.
o Interact with users, customers and internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Must be organized and have the ability to multitask.
• Must be proficient in Jira, Salesforce, or other related toolsets
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Project Management Experience.
• Knowledgeable in technology, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of use, settings, and features of On-Site systems and Software.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to develop advanced knowledge of applicable programs.
• Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
• Proven Technical writing abilities.
• Enthusiastic phone presence with zero call reluctance.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to produce high-quality work both independently and as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external management and work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to achieve desired results.
• Excellent time management, coordination and follow-up skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently in an efficient manner with minimal supervision.
• Possesses the ability to multi-task and move quickly between projects and their various stages.
• Extremely flexible and responsive to changing situations
• Public Speaking aptitude
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Travel when required
• Degree with focus in Business Management
• Experience within multifamily or equivalent
• Personnel management experience highly desirable
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:40:46 PDT