Client Analyst - Fixed Income
Client Analyst - Fixed Income
This position is available right away and provides a unique opportunity to join one of the premier investment companies in downtown Boston. This is a permanent opportunity with full-time benefits and a competitive perk package for the right candidate. As the client relations coordinator, it will be vital to be able to work various different departments and work as a liaison with high ranking company officials to ensure all client needs are serviced. Our company is a consistent industry leader that's developed a team-oriented culture to help us grow year over year. The client relations coordinator will be reporting to the Relationship Manager overseeing a current team of 4 analysts.
- Work closely with other relationship team members, as well as many other functional areas of the firm
- Oversight of the account opening, transition management, account restructurings and account closing processes
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations, and responding to inquiries on a wide variety of topics
- Client and consultant presentations, working closely with Relationship Analysts, Consultant Relations Analysts, Relationship Managers, Consultant Relations Managers, Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, and the Hedge Fund Group to develop the appropriate presentation pages, and the Publishing and Creative Services Group to ensure the timely production of client and consultant books
- Preparation of briefing memos, including stock stories
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with a broad range of our US institutional clients and consultants
- Commanding a knowledge of the investment business and marketplace
- 2-3 years of client relations experience, financial services industry is a plus
- 4 year degree (internships count towards exp.)
- Professional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong business judgment
To apply, send your resume to the address above
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Since 1996, Professional Staffing Group ("PSG") has been committed to excellence in staffing services. PSG is one of Massachusetts' largest staffing firms. It is our pleasure to provide service to many of the area's most desirable employers and fulfill their staffing needs throughout the world. While we have the deep resources which allow us to manage large staffing programs, we also have a structure which allows us to get to know each job seeker individually, and a culture which drives us to match candidates with jobs they love. We are big enough to serve you and small enough to know you.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:03:30 PDT