Site Safety Representative
Dannick Inc. is looking for a passionate individual who is ready to contribute their talents and expertise to an environment that rewards hard work, cooperation and respect. We are currently seeking to hire an Onsite Site Safety Representative for an Army Corp. of Engineering project
Responsibilities will include monitoring the construction site to ensure compliance with company policies, EM385, OSHA, state and federal regulations on health and safety in the workplace, enforcing policies, resolving and recommending safety issues/solutions, reviewing safety plans, safety orientations, and daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Extensive knowledge of EM385, OSHA, local, state and federal regulations, as well as all relevant safety requirements.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies, safety and health professionals and legal representatives.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated success in teaching others health and safety concepts and requirements.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to use MS Office with proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Previous Army Corp of Engineers experience
- 5+ years of site safety experience
- A minimum of OSHA 30, HAZWOPER, confined space Certificates
- All potential candidates will have to be approved by the Army Corp. of Engineers prior to start of employment.
We offer a great opportunity for growth with a company that is almost doubling in size every year. We offer a competitive salary and supportive, on-the-job training programs to ensure your success in the workplace.
Dannick Inc. is an ever growing general contracting and construction consulting company, our offices are based on Long Island, NY. In addition to our construction services, we also proudly offer on site safety and OSHA training as well as custom safety plans and aerial photography in addition to many other services.
Jersey City, NJ
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:49:40 PDT