A/V Programming Ninja for coding in AMX, Crestron and Extron
AV PROGRAMMER NINJA
We are not just hiring an A/V Programmer we are looking for a programming Ninja. Someone that knows the right A/V technology solutions to save the day! Someone that can look code straight in the face and say..."OH yeah...you have met your match!"
We are a fun hard-working group that delivers cutting edge A/V solutions you would want to brag about! We enjoy working with each other or hanging out at our company BBQs. But as a team member in the AV Programming department... we work hard to explore A/V technology solutions for unique corporate audio video problems and we are fearless in our creativity of innovative solutions. Our AV Programmers are involved in the full project lifecycle and take great pride as the creative backbone of the project. You will thrive here!
Due to tremendous growth in our Audio Video Department we are hiring A/V Programmers and Audio Video Project Managers. Our project list is impressive- you will want these game- changer projects on your resume! As an Audio Video Programmer, you will program in Crestron, Extron or AMX control systems for corporate boardrooms, auditoriums, hospitals, classrooms or sporting arenas.
We invest in our people! We are offering fully paid trainings/certifications after 6 months of success as an AV Programmer!
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
We are currently pursuing qualified Audio Video A/V candidates to assist our team as an experienced programmer proficient in Crestron, Infocomm, AMX, Extron and Lutron. Savant knowledge is a plus.
A/V Programmer Candidate must have experience completing technical installation of A/V systems and developing control solutions for complex AV systems.
The AV programmers will work with Crestron, AMX, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Savant, Tandberg, Polycom, Lutron and others. Industry certifications from these manufacturers in addition to InfoComm certification (such as CTS) are preferred.
Audio Video Programmer Requirements:
- A/V Programming of 3 - 5 years' in commercial in-field installation and Programming audio video equipment such as AMX control systems, Crestron, and Extron
- Experience Installing, testing and supporting Crestron or AMX control system code and graphics, both on-site and remotely
- AV Candidates should be experienced in installation, setup and trouble-shooting of audio, video, video project and A/V control systems. Should be able to direct the AV installation team on meeting design expectations.
- Skilled knowledge of multiple Audio Video technologies: AMX, Crestron, and Extron
- Hold certifications such as Crestron DMC-E Intermediate Certificate and/or AMX Control Programmer 2 Certificate, InfoComm CTS certification license a plus
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Experience with Polycom/Cisco, Clearone, Biamp and similar products important
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong clear and professional communication skills (written and verbal) to clients and installation teams
- Must have a valid driver's license with good driving record. Applicants will also be required to pass an AV general knowledge test and submit programming in their desired discipline.
- An interview via video conference will be required should your location not permit one in-person (Skype, GoogleTalk etc. will also be acceptable).
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in CIS, computer science, computer systems engineering, or similar.
- Crestron or AMX programming certification ( we will assist with training if you meet other requirements)
- System design and engineering experience.
Full time employment opportunity with great compensation commensurate with experience, and long-term opportunities for performance bonuses, raises and career advancement and continuing education.
- Health and Welfare Plan which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, Supplemental Disability, Supplemental Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness, Employee Assistance Program (EPA)
- Medical and Dependent Reimbursement Programs
- Exceptional 401(k) Plan with matching Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity that considers all applicants and employees without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
Sign-On $$$ Bonus offering for an A/V Programmer V Programming Ninja"
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer for applicants and employees protected by federal, state and local laws designed to protect applicants and employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.
In addition, the Company will continue to make good faith efforts to attract as applicants qualified minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The Company is committed to ensuring Equal Employment Opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity- not via a staffing agency! Top Audio Video company with fun working environment, room for growth and FULL benefits!
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:43:57 PDT