Mechanical Engineer / Machine Designer
MECHANICAL ENGINEER / MACHINE DESIGNER
- Experience in Machine Design
- 3D ~ SolidWorks
- SolidWorks EPDM Document Management
- 2D ~ AutoCAD / Draftsight
- Use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Complete system design for production
- Individual machine design and detail for production
- Generate Bills of Materials
- Infor Visual Mfg ERP experience a plus
- Purchasing decisions / working with vendors
- Technical engineering expertise
- Technical engineering expertise in regards to mechanical calculations and the understanding of moment and beam loads, bearing loads, drive train torque and gearing.
Position requires 3D software and machine design experience. Experience in the metal stamping industry and / or material handling automation also a plus. Degree desired but not required.
Must work well with others, interaction with our sales group, customers, machinists and machine builders will be required. Candidate must be able to present themselves well and with confidence. Some limited travel may be required. this position does not offer re-location expenses.
COMPANY PAYS 100% OF ALL INSURANCE PREMIUMS. PARTIAL COMPANY MATCH OF IRA CONTRIBUTION.
Feed Lease Corp. is a 48 year old, established and growing manufacturer of Press Feed and Coil Handling Systems for the global metal stamping industry.
Auburn Hills, MI
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 05:24:15 PDT