Professional Services - Technical Project/Program Manager
Professional Services - Program Manager/Project Manager
Job ID: 300-02-01.2
Location: US: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, New York, New Jersey
Category: Professional Services
rfXcel Corporation, founded in 2003, is headquartered in San Ramon, CA. rfXcel is a pioneer in Product Serialization, Traceability and Compliance, Cloud Solutions for the Life Sciences, Food and Beverage industries. Leading manufacturers, distributors, packagers and retailers use rfXcel Traceability SystemTM (rTS) for complete traceability of raw materials, ingredients and finished goods across the supply chain, to meet government drug tracking regulations worldwide including the US Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA), and those in China, Brazil, India, Argentina, Turkey, Europe and others, and also to increase market share, profitability and product safety through enhanced supply chain visibility. rTS also integrates with IoT devices that send environmental data (e.g. temperature, GPS, light, tilt, etc.) that can be combined with the traceability data to provide holistic and comprehensive visibility into the supply chain and actionable alerts that can add business value, e.g. cold-chain monitoring, divergence prevention, theft detection, tamper detection, etc.
By integrating with the IoT devices that host multiple sensors, rfXcel has entered the fast emerging IoT space. Our applications are used for real-time environmental monitoring and for real-time analysis of massive volumes of IoT data to not only allow real-time track and trace of the products in the supply chain but also for geo-fencing, cold-chain monitoring, product tampering detection, theft detection and prevention, diversion detection and prevention, etc.
We are a dynamic and growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. rfXcel's enterprise solutions are deployed as either SaaS applications or as on-premise applications and are integrated with multiple trading partner systems.
The ideal candidate is a process oriented, hands-on project manager with solid client facing skills who can manage team members with diverse backgrounds. Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and serialization is a highly desired but not required.
The rfXcel's enterprise solutions are deployed as either SaaS applications or as on-premise applications and are typically integrated with multiple trading partner systems. The candidate will need to work with cross functional teams from multiple internal rfXcel organizations as well as multiple external organizations from rfXcel customers and customers' trading partners. The candidate can lead cross-functional discussions while driving problems towards a solution even under ambiguous circumstances. Ultimately, the candidate is passionate about ensuring success at every customer implementation.
Responsibilities - What you will be doing
- Project management
- Manage rfXcel product implementations for rfXcel customers. Will initially manage one customer but may manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously
- Manage internal rfXcel projects in India to ensure timely completion. Work with US stakeholders during evening or morning India hours.
- Prepare detailed project plans with target dates with deliverables, assign resources, manage resourcing/workload of each individual, prioritize and monitor activities
- Track project milestones, dependencies, and all aspects of the delivery process for customer engagements
- Understand the overall project status, skillfully adapt to changes, and effectively communicate trade-offs and risks
- Maintain oversight of projects, even if delivered by personnel outside of team
- Meet with individuals regularly for project reviews and progress against objective
- Aptitude to learn complex computer system. Develop a functional understanding of the rfXcel solution and learn how to configure various features of the solution.
- Multi-faceted and hands-on manager who can manage projects, implement technical integrations (system-to-system) and ensure success at the customer implementations.
- Manage collaboration and coordination between internal and external stakeholder
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other implementation consultants/engineers, leading the project to implement rfXcel solutions
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including support, engineering, QA/validation, and product management, to ensure successful completion of customer engagements
- Serve as the customer advocate to rfXcel departments during the engagement process
- Manage customer escalations as necessary and driving issues to resolution
Qualifications - What you will need for this position
- 6+ years of customer-facing project management experience is required that includes managing projects with multiple stakeholders from the customer
- 12+ years of project management experience
- Travel is required, including possibility of overseas travel - the candidate will need to visit rfXcel customers and/or customers' trading partners
- The candidate will need to maintain the daily working hours that overlap with the US working hours and occasionally will need to extend the times to meet project or customer needs (meetings, issues, leadership calls, etc.)
- Must have experience creating implementation plan documents and project plans
- Strong project and program management skills and high attention to detail is required
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills.
- Customer-facing, hands-on recent Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is highly preferred
- Experience in the following industries/domains is highly preferred:
- Serialization, track and trace, pharmaceutical compliance reporting
- Supply chain, logistics, warehouse management, order management, manufacturing, inventory management, procurement
- Experience with SaaS or B2B integrations is highly preferred
- An organized leader with strong work ethic
- Resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges and simplifying issues in a timely matter
- Approachable demeanor, the ability to build trust with team members
- Exceptional ability to build relationships and enhance cooperative working relationships
- Excellent people coordination, collaboration skills and ability to get commitments and work done from people who don't directly report to you
- Adept at conflict resolution and managing challenging situations
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements and priorities change frequently
- Technical background in enterprise applications, software, and services
- Experience with deployment architectures and middleware concepts
- Knowledge of integration technologies including communication protocols (e.g. web services, SoapUI, AS2, FTP/SFTP/FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.) and message/file data formats (e.g. XML, EDI, CSV, IDoc, HL7, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the rfXcel team in the US and Europe
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check
Benefits - What's in it for you
- Work for the industry leader, a profitable and growing startup
- Work for an innovative company that is involved in multiple leading edge technologies including IoT devices, Big Data and SaaS
- Excellent compensation
- Opportunity to join the core team at a relatively early stage and influence the company future
- Job satisfaction - you will be an important part of the company, and your contributions will have visibility all the way to the top and your contributions will have direct impact on the company's future
- 401K and employer match
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Flexibility to work from home
rfXcel Corporation, founded in 2003, is headquartered in San Ramon, CA. rfXcel is a pioneer in Product Serialization, Traceability and Compliance, Cloud Solutions for the Life Sciences, Food and Beverage industries. Leading manufacturers, distributors, packagers and retailers use rfXcel Traceability SystemTM (rTS) for complete traceability of raw materials, ingredients and finished goods across the supply chain, to meet government drug tracking regulations worldwide including the US Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA), and those in China, Brazil, India, Argentina, Turkey, Europe and others, and also to increase market share, profitability and product safety through enhanced supply chain visibility.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:22:35 PDT