Hourly Shift Managers - Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
JOB SUMMARY AND SCOPE
At Burger King our Managers support and ensure that the restaurant operates within Burger King guidelines, while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objectives established during the budgeting process.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage/food purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
The O&M Restaurant Group is a fast growing franchisee of Burger King. We are made up of hardworking restaurant professionals who take pride in making sure that our stores are run at the highest possible standards of operation.
Pauls Valley, OK
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:37:08 PDT