Duties: Reporting to the associate director for administration and knowledge management, provide administrative support to the founding executive director and other senior team members. Coordinate logistics for events and office, and handle Center part in accounts payable and receivable (e.g. receiving vendor invoices, obtaining POs). Act as primary Center contact for student and temporary workers, and students enrolled in Center courses.
Qualifications: A HS diploma or GED and 5-7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience are required; Bachelor's Degree and 2 years to 3 years of experience strongly preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience working in a collaborative environment and contributing as part of a team
* Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Excellent computer skills with direct experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Experience using CRM programs, e.g. Salesforce, to manage contact information
* Familiarity with Penn policies and procedures a plus
* Demonstrated understanding of and interest in philanthropy for social impact
Reference Number: 35-26395
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Social Policy & Practice
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative