Extended Studies, Humanities, Criminal Justice, Social Science, Mathematics, General College, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration & Sport Management, Biological and Physical Sciences, Media and Mass Communication, Public Health & Exercise Science and Education.
July 21, 2017
This position will remain open until filled.
To hire Adjunct (s) to teach course (s) that need to be covered.
- Meet classes on time and hold for specified time.
- When unable to meet class, notify either Department Chairperson, School and Provost in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate student accounting records in compliance with University requirements.
- Make all required students records reports to the office of the Registrar according to schedule.
- Teach assigned classes in keeping with approved syllabi, outlines and instructional materials.
- Within the first week, provide to students a syllabus or course outline for each course taught, unless already provided, and a scheduled of office hours or hours outside of class. (For each 3 -hour course taught, there is a 2-hour office hour requirement).
- Attend orientation meetings (one per semester) as scheduled.
- Report students’ problems needing special consideration to department Chairperson and /or School Dean.
- Terminal degree preferred, Master’s degree required in content area.
- Two years of college/university teaching.
Position may require walking, and lifting 25 pounds.
Send Applications, Resume, Transcripts and Three Letters of Recommendations to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.
Apply for Adjunct
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly