Extended Studies, Humanities, Criminal Justice, Social Science, Mathematics, General College, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration & Sport Management, Biological and Physical Sciences, Media and Mass Communication, Public Health & Exercise Science, Education and Spanish.
July 21, 2017
This position will remain open until filled.
To hire Adjunct (s) to teach course (s) that need to be covered.
- Meet classes on time and hold for specified time.
- When unable to meet class, notify either Department Chairperson, School and Provost in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate student accounting records in compliance with University requirements.
- Make all required students records reports to the office of the Registrar according to schedule.
- Teach assigned classes in keeping with approved syllabi, outlines and instructional materials.
- Within the first week, provide to students a syllabus or course outline for each course taught, unless already provided, and a scheduled of office hours or hours outside of class. (For each 3 -hour course taught, there is a 2-hour office hour requirement).
- Attend orientation meetings (one per semester) as scheduled.
- Report students’ problems needing special consideration to department Chairperson and /or School Dean.
- Terminal degree preferred, Master’s degree required in content area.
- Two years of college/university teaching.
Position may require walking, and lifting 25 pounds.
Send Applications, Resume, Transcripts and Three Letters of Recommendations to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.