Associate Director Graduate Enrollment
Associate Director Graduate Enrollment
University of San Francisco
The Associate Director of Graduate Enrollment is a professional position in the Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) division that provides enrollment management services and support to the University's graduate students, prospective graduate students and applicants. An essential responsibility is recruiting and enrolling graduate students to meet the University's enrollment and revenue goals. This position will collaborate with university leadership, faculty, and schools' and colleges' administrators of graduate programs to ensure all graduate information is marketed and communicated in a consistent and positive manner. The Associate Director reports to the Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Enrollment. This position will serve as a resource for Strategic Enrollment Management services to prospective and current graduate students as well as faculty, program administrators, graduate outreach and admission offices, and university graduate student service providers. This position will work with all Graduate program faculty and program staff to gather and organize comprehensive information and data around recruitment, outreach, admission, financial aid, enrollment, and retention to provide the University with information to better our Graduate student processes and experience. This position work with Graduate programs to coordinate and develop elements central to the university's CRM system as it relates to graduate recruitment, admission and enrollment to ensure the University captures relevant and current statistics around our Graduate programs. This position will help define integrated communications, targeted web presence, outreach, marketing and marketing collateral, branding, and advertising for graduate programs to ensure unified University messaging.
• Collaborate, as a central resource, for the university to provide information and services for SEM graduate-related responsibilities to prospective and continuing students, schools’ and colleges’ administrators, faculty, and Branch Campuses.
• Partner with the administrators in the university’s schools and colleges responsible for outreach, admission and enrollment of graduate students, to provide information, and to support each offices’ recruitment, outreach and marketing efforts in an integrated way, including the development and maintenance of a master annual recruitment calendar.
• Partner with schools to ensure service and information are provided to prospective international graduate students, applicants, students, and schools and colleges, related to admission, enrollment, and immigration and visas, in collaboration with the Office of International Relations and International Student Scholars Services, including maintenance of program costs and certificate of finance requirements
• Collaborate with the graduate faculty and staff to gather and maintain comprehensive information, including related administrators, on all graduate certificate and degree programs for all university schools and colleges, delivery (Branch Campus, online, hybrid), term starts, time to complete degree, tuition and total cost.
• Work with all graduate programs and SEM Integrated Management team to ensure consistent development and optimum utilization of the common CRM, including data collection, management and reporting, outreach, application management and enrollment.
• Responsible for developing and updating CRM forms, events, communication, and processes for general graduate admission events, outreach, and enrollment.
• Serve, as needed, on USF graduate admission/enrollment-related offices, committees and enterprises (e.g., Student Life, New Student Orientation, Graduate Admission Council, Banner ERP work group), professional and community organizations and events (NAGAP, BAGAP, California Diversity forum).
• Participate in, and manage SEM committees, task forces, collaborations, integration of functions that serve graduate enrollment-related university divisions.
• Gather and disseminate information on graduate enrollment and forecasts, conversion rates, market research, enrollment projections, graduate student outcomes, and student profile.
• Work with Strategic Enrollment Management’s Integrated Data Management team and the Center for Institutional Planning and Effectiveness (CIPE) to document data on socioeconomics, diversity, retention and graduation rates, financial aid, payments, and other data to inform enrollment strategy.
• Partner with University Graduate Programs by providing marketing support, including digital marketing and search engine marketing, print production, advertising, web development to produce an integrated marketing approach
• Development, publication, and updating of general, comprehensive graduate marketing materials and maintenance and development of general Graduate Admission web pages, in collaboration with SEM Enrollment Communications, Office of Marketing Communication
• Work with and manage budgets, vendors, and payments related to marketing, advertising, events, and Graduate Enrollment operating expenses.
• Plan and stage graduate admission/enrollment events in collaboration with university divisions and graduate administrators.
• Partner with schools and colleges on recruitment travel and representation at graduate recruiting events, meet with prospective students to provide integrated information on graduate programs, and direct appropriately.
• Co-lead, with the AVP for Graduate Enrollment, a Summer Session Initiative to increase enrollments of continuing and visiting students during sessions offered in the Summer Semester.
• Additional duties, as assigned.
• Master’s degree with five or more years of experience in graduate admission administration at a regionally accredited institution offering multiple graduate programs in multiple schools and colleges
• Experience with international student recruitment, enrollment, and immigration
• Experience with enrollment and admission counseling
• Experience building and using a multi-functional CRM for application intake and communication
• Experience with comprehensive marketing plans, paid and organic digital marketing and advertising strategies.
• Demonstrated public speaking experience and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to plan, schedule and manage programming and event logistics, prospective student and student services
• Proven ability to successfully plan, prioritize, follow through and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, diverse, and team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Advanced computer/technical proficiency, ability to use databases, report generators, electronic presentation software
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends, including some travel
• Commitment to Affirmative Action goals.
• Understanding of and commitment to USF’s Vision, Mission and Values in creating a learning environment that nurtures among students the faith that does justice.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.