HVAC Project Estimator / Sales
This position is PERFECT for a seasoned HVAC professional looking for a fresh new opportunity in Kern County! Our Project Sales Representative (PSR) works with an existing base of clients to handle major repair, replacement, and new installation needs. PSRs handle the entire project sales process:
- Discuss needs with the customer to develop a technical solution
- Conduct or supervise a site survey to gather labor, material & equipment costs
- Prepare a detailed job estimate, and a project proposal
- Present proposal to the customer and finalize the sale
- Work with job coordinator and installers to ensure quality execution
Qualified candidates will have the commercial HVAC knowledge/background to develop effective technical solutions. In addition, they need to have strong verbal and written communication skills to ask probing questions, write convincing proposals, and connect with each of their customers to build long-term relationships. Good computer skills are a must - as the PSR will be preparing estimate spreadsheets and sales proposals on a daily basis.
BMI provides an attractive base salary for this position, along with an UNCAPPED quarterly sales commission, vehicle stipend, benefits, and much more!
Founded in 1910, BMI is celebrating more than 100 years as the company "Where Better Really Matters".
BMI Mechanical, Inc. provides preventative maintenance and project solutions for commercial and industrial customers throughout Central California and North Los Angeles County. BMI-PacWest, founded in 2003, covers California's Central Coast. Our proactive service programs support critical heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems both in comfort and process applications.
We are always looking for positive, experienced and motivated employees. Contact us today to learn why BMI is one of the best employers in Central California:
- Attractive Salaries and Wages with potential for growth
- Cash incentives and bonus programs
- Full medical/dental/life insurance benefits for employees and their families
- 401(k) Retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program and Supplemental Insurance available
BMI has a clear vision for the future - with goals and programs for employees to work together to achieve our Vision 2020. Check us out today: www.bmimechanical.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:01:43 PDT