Sr. BigData Engineer/Developer
Sr. Big Data Developer/Engineer
American Fork, UT
Fulltime/Long Term contract
JD For Sr. Big Data Developer
For big data systems, Client looking for experience in the following key technologies.
- Java development of Kafka KStreams and Ktables.
- Java development of Storm topologies.
- Large scale Elasticsearch clustering, installation, configuration, & support (supporting small Elasticsearch clusters is not enough).
- Splunk installation, configuration & support
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree.
- 5 or more years experience in Hadoop.
- 5 or more years experience with Java programming.
- Deep working knowledge of and proven experience with message queues/brokers such as Kafka and Kestrel.
- Experience with Storm, Spark, or comparable data transformation pipelines.
- Experience with Apache Drill, Hive, Phoenix, or other Hadoop with SQL technologies.
- Experience with Shell scripting.
- Understanding and experience with SQL and MPP databases.
- Experience with Apache Hbase.
- Understanding of Jetty web server.
- Experience with operational and log management using ELK and Splunk.
- Experience with Salt Stack or comparable deployment automation tools.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
American Fork, UT
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 11:06:30 PDT