Construction Project Engineer / Estimator
Commercial General Contracting firm Esplanade Builders is seeking an experienced Construction Project Engineer / Estimator.
- Our Construction Project Engineer / Estimator will organize and control project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing proposals and plans, confers with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- Prepares cost estimates.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, and recommends actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Processes & distributes RFI's, submittals and other documentation. Maintain logs for accountability.
- Technical understanding
- Documentation Skills
- Safety Management
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Esplanade Builders is an award winning and rapidly growing Commercial Developer and Tenant Improvement General Contractor. With offices in both Torrance and Newport Beach, Esplanade has been servicing customers in Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties for 15 years.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:27:02 PDT