Experienced Front Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Candidates should reply with salary requirements for prompt consideration.
Dual role for fun small office of 40 employees who love their jobs. Office Managerial: Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception, mail, office purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for scheduling of projects, contract coordination, vendor visits and providing arrangements for office meetings for small office. Executive Assistant: Coordinating staff and scheduling them on company projects requiring oversight and follow-up. Supporting company leadership in daily administrative tasks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manages the reception and office area to ensure effective telephone, mail, visitor communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities. This includes acting as a liaison between the IT department and home office.
• Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
• Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
• Participates as needed in special department projects, including being involved as a scheduler for company projects.
• Serves as an Executive Assistant to those assigned and front desk receptionist
Skills and Attributes
• At least 5 years of switchboard experience.
• At least 5 years of as an Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager.
• Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Computer literacy, specifically MS Word for Windows.
• Ability to manage staff (supervisory experience).
• Ability to negotiate effectively.
• Ability to lift approximately 25 lbs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 17:40:36 PDT