Digital Project Manager
Accelerate Agency is hiring. Accelerate Agency is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the country and is looking for project managers to join our team. Our culture is extremely important, you can check out our team at our website www.commerceacceleration.com and check out our About Us page. We're looking for Project Managers with Agency experience that want to be part of something special.
Our project managers work in one of two divisions. Our "Projects" division handles full lifecycle ecommerce and website implementations and our "Retained" division manages all of our clients that are on a monthly marketing, technology or creative retainer.
Accelerate is a full service digital agency with a strong focus on Ecommerce, Mobile Application Development and have a new Virtual Reality and Game Offering.
We want to reiterate that we really are looking for candidates with agency experience. Our environment is fast paced and requires someone with the ability to thrive in an environment with constant change.
- UX / UI Consulting: Project Manager should be able to understand user experience design best practices to collaborate between our creative and development teams to deliver great software projects.
- Business Analyst Abilities: Candidate must has experience developing feature and scope of work documentation for development teams and working with a QA team to create use case scenarios for testing purposes.
- Excel / Database: Candidate should be proficient in excel and basic database concepts to assist in organization and planning of client data during software builds.
- Website Maintenance and Support Management: Successful candidate should be able to manage a ticket workflow, coordinating between our development team and the client to manage expectations and ongoing service work.
- Business Process and Requirements Consulting: Successful candidate must be able to capture and understand business requirements, document them thoroughly and translate these requirements to software functionality meeting clients needs within the budgetary framework of a project.
- Offshore Development Management Experience: Successful candidate must have flexible hours and have experience managing international software development teams.
- Basic HTML / CMS Management: Project Manager should have basic CMS and SAAS software experience to assist in software configuration and understanding of any issues that need to be communicated with our development team.
- Process Adherence and Governance: The ability to work with our development team and our quality assurance team to ensure process is followed at scale leading to quality work. Also the ability to suggest and implement process improvements ongoing is a must.
- Customer Relationship Development: An Accelerate Agency project manager is our first line of communication responsible for building strong customer relationships. A successful candidate must show a proven ability to deliver results for clients as well as provide a customer experience that turns a client into a "referable client."
- Project Planning: Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully plan multi-month complex software development projects.
- Attention to Detail: Successful candidate will pay great attention to detail in following processes, identifying and communicating requirements, managing contractors and managing client expectations.
- Client Communication Management: Providing an excellent client experience is a must for Accelerate Agency. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to set and manage expectations, be responsive with client communication while managing multiple projects, be professional with all communication and build relationships through the project management process.
- Client Consulting: Candidates must have experience consulting clients during successful project implementations. Teaching our clients how to grow their business is core to our company. Candidates must be confident making recommendations to clients to accelerate their growth.
- Financial Management: Our Digital Project Managers manage profitability of projects and are responsible to deliver on pre-set margin goals. The successful candidate will have bonus potential based on delivered project profit.
- Project Multi-tasking: Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects at once without lowering customer experience.
- Project and Business Analysis: We are looking for someone who likes to look at a client's business from a numbers perspective. Analytics and data are a major key to our clients' success. Additionally, analytics give us dynamic insights into reducing project risk and improving client experience.
We are looking for the intangibles, we hire to culture first and skills second. As a company we value excellence, initiative, innovation, persistence, creativity and people who are willing to serve others. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
Compensation is based on experience. Health care benefits, a company laptop and unlimited vacation are available upon full time employment.
Accelerate Agency is a full service digital agency with a specialty in ecommerce, mobile app development, virtual reality and gaming.
Accelerate provides web design, branding, digital marketing, advertising, development, mobile, virtual reality and gaming services to companies ranging in size from funded startups to 25 million in revenue.
Accelerate hires on culture first and skills second. We look forward to connecting with you.
San Diego, CA
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:48:59 PDT