Senior Audit Manager
Lynch Consultants is a growing firm in the Washington DC area providing services and solutions to Federal Government clients. Our support services include accounting, financial management, audit readiness, audit remediation, financial systems support, and business process improvement. Lynch Consultants offers competitive salaries, benefits, and wellness programs for all employees.
• Bachelor's Degree; preferred majors are Accounting or Computer Science.
• At least six years of experience supporting or working in a Federal Government CFO-related organization performing auditing, accounting, or financial systems remediation functions (must have experience working in Federal environment on financial systems).
Additional, desired experience:
• Experience working with client and outside auditors to resolve potential non-compliance issues.
• Experience preparing financial statements in accordance with OMB Circular A-136 and/or performing financial statement audits.
• Experience with remediation of audit findings and implementing process improvements in a Federal CFO environment.
• Understanding of Treasury reporting, GAAP, FASAB, FAM, and USSGL.
• Knowledge of OMB Circulars and Bulletins including A-123 and A-136.
Lynch Consultants, LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, is an energetic, high growth consulting firm specializing in federal financial support.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting career opportunity. For more information about our firm please visit www.lynchconsultants.com.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:55:11 PDT