Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship-HS Clinical Instructor Series
Open July 12th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery is accepting applications for the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship.
Candidates must possess a M.D. in the field of otolaryngology, and have demonstrated capabilities for teaching, professional service and/or clinical research suitable for the Health Sciences Clinical Instructor series. The candidate will participate in patient care, teaching and clinical research.
To apply, please log into the UC Irvine's RECRUIT System, located at:
For further information pertaining to this recruitment please contact:
Brian Wong, MD, PhD
Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
101 The City Drive South, Building 56, Suite 500
Orange, California 92868-5386
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now