Crestron Programmers - Residential AV
Electronic Environments is currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Crestron Programmer to be based in our NYC location.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Posses a minimum of 5 years Crestron programming experience (SIMPL, CORE3 etc.)
- Posses thorough and comprehensive knowledge of AV control systems and design
- Hands on experience with deploying/testing code remotely and on jobsites
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot and resolve service issues related to Integrated AV systems
- Comfortable with interacting and understanding clients needs and managing expectations
- Strong grasp of Audio & Video including signal flow, equipment functionality and programming
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients and other trades
- Programming certifications through Crestron Electronics
- Energetic, organized, multi tasker who can work independently with little supervision
- Education in computer science, systems engineering is a plus
- Familiarity with product lines including Crestron, Savant, Sonos, Runco, B&W, Meridian, Sim2, Polycom, Lutron, Kaleidescape, Cisco, Linksys
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is a leading residential audio visual technology provider with offices in New York City and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is staffed by 70+ energetic, driven and technical team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated Theaters and Whole-house AV automation, Enterprise Level Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
At EENY, we have created an environment where employees are valued and constantly encouraged to challenge their technical abilities.
Our organization places a tremendous value on our team members and the ability to exceed our clients expectations.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, Transit, 401(k) plan, etc.
Vacation benefit increases with tenure (2,3 and 4 weeks)
Outstanding company reputation and a very casual work environment
Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, send us a brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
New York, NY
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:08:16 PDT