NOC System Analyst
H. A. Services is currently accepting application for our Overnight NOC System Analyst Positions. This is an entry level rotational shift with an opportunity to learn and grow your career.
• Schedule - Rotating Shifts
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to, system monitoring, alerting, problem logging, and coordinate tasks effectively to troubleshoot issues for prompt resolution. You will need to aggressively own incidents until they are resolved.
• Follow documented NOC standards and procedures
• Manage Existing Backup Infrastructure
• Patch and Update Existing Servers
• Troubleshoot Wide Area Network Incidents
• Enhance existing process and procedures
• Observe status and performance of system components and network facilities
• Identifies, diagnoses and resolves problems affecting system and network performance
• Answers incoming problem call from customer and internal sites and resolves associated tickets
• Write incidents reports & document events
• Follow procedures; provide updates, ask questions, take action, follow up on missing, incomplete or unresolved issues
H. A. Services is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service private cloud company focused on the operating systems, server hardware, storage, networks, and daily operational tasks of IT. We are currently operating in four Data Centers, in three geographies, Valley Forge and Bethlehem, PA, Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ. with our corporate headquarters in Valley Forge.
Valley Forge, PA
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:08:44 PDT