Systems Analyst 1
~~Systems Analyst 1
Under general supervision, provides limited system-level support of a multi-user operating system, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. Requires fundamental knowledge of basic systems analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collects information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
2. Aids in customizing, upgrading, integrating, and testing software for users.
3. Installs, tests, maintains and supports operating systems software and hardware.
4. Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
5. Documents projects and writes user instructions.
6. Records and maintains hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
7. Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
8. Performs problem resolution and provides on-call support for computer/network systems.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree; no previous work experience required. OR Successful completion of at least 60 college-level credit hours; at least 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. OR High school diploma or GED; at least 4 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
• Ability to install, test, and maintain operating software and hardware.
• Knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user computer systems, applications, and/or equipment.
• Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
• Ability to document work in progress.
• Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
• Ability to determine the nature of computer hardware and systems software problems, and to communicate technical guidance and information to users.
• Knowledge of federal copyright laws as they pertain to the use of computer software.
• Position Requires: a) Installing, testing, maintaining and supporting operating sytems software and hardware, b) Determining problems and coordinating solutions; and c) Writing technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
Conditions of Employment
• Specialty licensure/certification may be required, as specified by the department.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
• No or very limited physical effort required.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:11:21 PDT