We are a small architectural firm looking to add a CAD Operator / Draftsman to our team!
- Competitive Hourly Wage ($18 - $25 / hr Depending on Experience)
- Medical Benefits Plan (after probationary period)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (for Full Time)
- Fun and Friendly work Environment
- Flexible Schedule (Full Time or Part Time Available)
- Standard Mon - Fri Work Week - No Weekends
- Advancement Opportunities for Career-Minded Professionals
- Develop coordination drawings or shop drawing from engineering contract drawings on AutoCad.
- Be able to communicate with architects and other design consultants, vendors, field personnel, project managers, estimators, and customers.
- Review documents and drawings for design compliance.
- Survey field construction for compliance with drafting standards and code requirements
- Attend meetings with other contractors, client, or A/E representatives to coordinate discipline's design and construction effort.
- 2 year experience as a CAD Operator
- Some experience in residential (1-2 family dwellings & small multi-family dwellings)
- Commercial experience helpful but not required
- Intermediate computer skills in Word and Excel
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
Small Architectural Firm Specializing in One & Two Family Dwellings, Small Multi-Family & Light Commercial Projects in business for the last 15 years.
Fort Lee, NJ
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:40:12 PDT