Military Business Development Manager
We're looking for an individual that is passionate about advanced technology and interested in an exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding business development career.
Candidates should display the following qualities and skills:
- Self-driven, and able to perform in a fast-paced, start-up work environment.
- Proactively develop customer contacts and identify new market opportunities.
- Manage existing and create new strategic partnerships.
- Learn and know major product lines.
- Develop customer calling programs.
- Generate status/results reports for upper management, including sales projections with probable closing forecasts.
- Write quotes and close business.
- Ensure all sales and marketing objectives are achieved in a timely fashion.
- Track all personal sales activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with Engineering and Production to define channel and client product and marketing needs.
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Build peer support and strong internal company relationships with other key management personnel.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of marketing, sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering sales, marketing or business development
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is a significant plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle various priorities.
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is certified as a women's business enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S. CEI is located in Northern Colorado Springs and is a world class electrical engineering firm, known for developing cutting-edge technology. Since 2003, CEI has been developing highly complex hardware, software and system solutions for land, sea, air and space applications.
Colorado Springs, CO
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:44:18 PDT