Engineer Project Manager
Dartronics, Inc. is currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in Perth Amboy, NJ.
- Responsible for custom engineered system project development.
- Accountable from start to completion of project goals, objectives and financial performance targets.
- Act as a technical consultant for component and system solution development for both internal sales department and external customers
- Evaluates and recommends improvements and/or modifications in client operations.
- Monitors multiple projects.
- Communicates project status to team members.
- Assists in the procurement of all equipment and services in implementing projects.
- Maintains awareness on new and improved technology.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages assigned projects from concept through completion, including engineering, design, equipment selection, procurement, performance, vendor selection and accountability.
- Deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Communications - Develop presentations and proposals to clients. Develop project documentation including weekly status reports, keep daily time logs for each project, update CRM system.
- Engineering - develop baseline documentation in the development of projects including plant and line layouts, process diagrams, estimates, schedules and system descriptions.
- Works with outside engineering and vendor resources in the execution of the project.
- Process optimization - using fundamental engineering skills and expertise, develop and implement improvements to our client's process and packaging operations.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a closely related science
- Strong computer skills (AutoCAD, Excel, MS Project, MS Office)
- Strong financial acumen with experience managing large projects
- Ability to read and generate technical and equipment drawings (AutoCAD)
- Hands-on experience working with vendors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working on multiple projects and prioritizing workload
- Able to work cross-functionally in team environment and at various organizational levels, internally and externally
• Minimum 5-7 years of project engineering or management experience with packaging line, automation, or manufacturing applications. Requires manufacturing and packaging experience in the pharmaceutical and/or consumer goods (food and beverage) industries.
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it's high on our list too. That's why Dartronics provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Dartronics, Inc. is a rapidly growing award winning reseller of advanced computerized industrial ink jet printers, label printers and packaging equipment solutions located in Perth Amboy, NJ. Our success has created additional full time opportunities for experienced professional Service Engineers to service industrial printing systems, Hitachi continuous ink jet printers, and other packaging machinery products for our customers throughout the Metro NY area. Please visit our web site www.dartronics.com for more information.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:13:59 PDT