Inventory Parts Manager
Big Joe Handing System is an Industrial Forklift and Pallet Rack Company. We have been the leading provider of Industrial Warehouse equipment and Storage Systems for the past 50 years. This is a fast pace environment and we look for talented team members who thrive on challenges.
The primary purpose and function of the Inventory Control Specialist is to support operations ensuring that each department has the necessary products, supplies and tools needed to operate successfully.
Working hours: 6:30 am 3:30 pm
- Responsible for creating and maintaining inventory locations within the ERP system, NetSuite. Ensuring parts are physically labelled appropriately.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs. Counts and reconciles randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations.
- Prepares PO's and SO's and ensures communication of updates.
- Identifies and assists in developing solutions to specific problem areas.
- Compiles, verifies and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations.
- Assists in development of projects as well as make recommendations to appropriate personnel.
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to contractual obligations.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with key personnel.
- NetSuite experience and knowledge is a must.
- Five years of experience in materials/distribution functions, preferably in an inventory control capacity.
- Prior inventory and accounting experience required. Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Microsoft word and excel proficient.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate respectfully and effectively.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience operating forklifts.
Big Joe's offers an excellent compensation package to our employees including;
- competitive pay + bi-annual bonus programs,
- (employer paid) life and disability coverage,
- 2 weeks of paid time off,
- 401(k) plan includes a company 3% contribution of your pay
- team building events; bbq's, golf, mud runs, and more.
Our staff receive training, opportunity for overtime, protective equipment, and opportunities for advancement.
Big Joe's conducts pre-employment drug screenings. We are a proud equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Big Joe Handling Systems is the leading supplier for sales and service of Industrial Equipment and Storage systems used in the Warehouse and Distribution centers for the past 60 years.
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:33:58 PDT