Lecturer: Department of Economics
Open July 19th, 2017 through August 21st, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by August 21st, 2017, you will have until August 25th, 2017 to complete your application.
The Department of Economics is currently accepting applications for temporary part-time Lecturers for the 2017-18 academic year. Compensation is based on an annual full time salary range starting at $53,402 and is commensurate with teaching experience. Appointments may be available in the following fields:
• Industrial Organization
• International Economics
• Labor Economics
• Financial Economics
• Public Economics
• Urban and Transportation Economics
For consideration, please submit a cover letter indicating your area(s) of interest, CV, evidence of teaching performance, and a Statement of Contributions to Diversity.
Submit materials via UC Irvine's online application system, RECRUIT, located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04207
Applications must be submitted by August 21, 2017.
Applicants can be hired as early as September 1, 2017.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. It has a National Science Foundation Advance Gender Equity Program and is responsive to the needs of dual career couples in tenure track positions.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Evidence of Teaching Performance - Course evaluations, classroom observations, etc.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now