Quarterly Part Time Lecturer
Open date: July 18th, 2017
Last review date: August 18th, 2017
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: June 30th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Statistics has the occasional need for part-time lecturers in the various areas of Statistics.
Desirable qualifications include a Ph.D. or M.S in Statistics, or equivalent education or experience in a related field plus successful university-level teaching experience.
Salaries are commensurate with technical and teaching experience and/or level of education. Appointments may be made at varying percentages of time. Application information may be found at recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03979
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional - Teaching evaluations
1-2 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now