ASSOC DIRECTOR, EMPLOYER SERVICES
Duties: Reporting to the Director of MBACM, Director of Employer Services will lead and oversee the Sr. Associate Directors of Employer Services and the team of Recruiting Relationship Managers. The position will drive the strategy for the employer services of MBACM, which includes overseeing individual and group recruiting events and service delivery, employer relationship management, new and existing services to employers, new corporate partnerships, business development and services, student support programs and student events that involve recruiting. The role will develop outreach strategies and best practices, and share them across industry teams. It will also provide input to the Systems Technology Team in support of employer services, marketing, client relationships and communications.
The position will develop and deepen corporate relationships, continually innovate on service offered to companies, and oversee the team executing on those services. The Director will work closely with a number of important internal and external groups including: students, faculty, alumni, External Affairs (especially Corporate & Foundation Relations), and Executive Education to achieve the goals of Career Management.
The Employer Services team maintains high standards of operational excellence, strong employer relationship management, and innovative recruiting strategies. This leadership position is tasked with meeting the department's overall goals by executing strategies to facilitate relationships between employers and students. Responsibilities include:
* Increasing student and alumni engagement by providing valuable recruiting / hiring resources, and the continual building and deepening of corporate relationships.
* Implementing forward-thinking solutions and best practices related to recruiting and relationship management that are mutually beneficial to students and employers.
* Collaborating with industry teams to implement best practices, improve quality of interactions with employers, and develop frameworks to grow and develop relationships.
* In conjunction with the Director, setting the short- and long-term direction for how MBA Career Management serves employers by recommending effective recruiting strategies; improving quality of conversations with employers; driving to increase the breadth and depth of institutional relationships across all industries.
Qualifications: * A Bachelor's degree required and a minimum of 7 to 10 years of prior work experience or combination of experience and education.
* Must have experience in recruiting, job placement, career counseling or coaching and/or significant industry experience.
* MBA or other graduate degree strongly preferred.
* Highly motivated and dedicated individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills preferred.
* Previous managerial experience required, along with an ability to work as a strong team player.
* Able to interact across multiple levels, and willingness to go above and beyond in order to achieve the required goals.
* Deep knowledge of business and business careers, and strong written and oral communication skills, are essential.
* Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally.
Reference Number: 07-26399
Salary Grade: 029
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: MBA Career Management
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration