Requisition Number: STFR003856
Division/College: College of Engineering
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Under the direction of the Director and Associate Director of First-Year Engineering, and the Director of the Engineering Business Program, general job responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Interest in program management, particularly in higher education, is a plus
• Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Desire to engage with students, faculty, administration, alumni, and guests
• Develop the ability to navigate the administrative and logistic network at NU
• Flexible, creative, and agile with task management
• General familiarity with budgeting and purchasing systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Some technical background is helpful: possible familiarity with basic engineering concepts.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.