Client Solutions Manager
This is a Contract position.
Our Client, a major social media company, is seeking a Client Solutions Manager to join its rapidly growing Global Marketing and Sales group in New York City.
As a Client Solutions Manager, your duties may vary and can include:
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education
- Provide troubleshooting support to resolve issues by investigating issue and managing troubleshooting process
- Identify optimization opportunities
- Manage account creation process
- Submit and manage operational requests with GSS team
- Assist in RFP process
- Assist reporting needs
Expectations of the Client Solutions Manager:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in digital media industry preferred
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and vertical communication
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple work streams at a time with high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data preferred
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer service
- Passion for social media and general knowledge of advertising industry
No agencies please!
New York, NY
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:29:27 PDT