Sales/Brand Ambassador Nashville, TN
PT Brand Ambassador Nashville, TN
Brand Ambassador - Part Time Position Summary: Our Brand Ambassador positions are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features. A Music City Provisions Brand Ambassador serves as the face of Boar's Head premium products to consumers at selling events in select retail stores and supermarkets. Take this opportunity to join the Music City Provisions team! We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, reliable Brand Ambassadors/ Selling Event Specialists to join our team. Paid training, competitive pay rates, and support that only a top company can provide. Our starting pay rate is $14/hr.
• Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store selling events (experience with food preparation helpful).
• Actively draw in customers to the event table and drive Boar's Head sales.
• Working behind the deli counter during peak hours helping relieve the lines by taking customer's orders and offering samples, fresh sliced packages, and other quick meal solutions.
• Willingness to operate a slicer (training provided).
• Must exhibit good food safety and sanitation practices at all times.
• Knowledge of Boar's Head Brand products, inclusive of flavor, nutritional information and complimentary products (training provided).
• Interacting with deli staff and training new associates on basic deli operations and product knowledge
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
• Offer promotional materials to customers (e.g., recipes, coupons, etc.).
• Record suggestions and comments from management and customers on an internet based reporting system.
• Complete all necessary paperwork (e.g., worksheets, event evaluations, etc.) and submit as defined during training.
• Some merchandising required throughout the week.
• Order supplies as needed.
As this position is a consumer centric role, the shifts are scheduled during peak deli business hours Thursday, through Monday. We are hoping to bring candidates on board who are reliable, motivated, and eager to promote brand awareness.
• Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
• Mid-shifts (typically 11 to 7) and weekend availability.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
• Must be comfortable addressing and engaging the public.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, turn, twist and stand.
• Must be able to stand for entire time of selling event (from 4 to 6 hours).
• Access to a reliable transportation.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Must have an internet accessible cell-phone to use during demo events.
• Ability to travel within a limited geography (Nashville Metropolitan Area).
An Authorized Distributor of Boar's Head Brand Products
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:22:40 PDT