We are looking for dynamic, talented and self-motivated Technical Project Lead to join our team. You will be responsible for implementing the design, construction and process plans for data and image projects. This is a hands-on leadership role where you will be configuring the technical solutions for each project while working in collaboration with the Sales and Production Departments. You will be an integral part of the team and will be providing critical technical and design input into the project, while maintaining existing systems and troubleshooting issues when they arise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project execution of Data Management projects including -
- Collaborate with production and sales staff to provide project direction in order to complete the projects within the scope and customer expectations.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Perform exception resolution for units which do not successfully pass all production processes.
- Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
- Interact with project staff in order to convey the correct instructions and expectations that the project requires.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- No budget creation/monitoring requirements as that is provided by other staff.
- Communicate with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Create procedural instructions for internal and external production staff for all project tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, such as SQL. Capabilities include selecting, updating, and deleting records.
- Software development experience, languages C# or VB.NET valuable, but not required.
- Demonstrated success in leading people in a small team environment.
- Ability to work independently or with others on staff and client stakeholders.
- Experience with batch processes, such as shell scripts/cmd prompt.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Effective follow-up, multi-tasking and organizational skills; Experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to independently extrapolate best method of meeting the requirements of a data management project; out of the box thinking is encouraged, document imaging systems experience a big plus.
- Two to five years' experience as a technical project manager or project leader in a technical area.
- 2+ years hands-on, job duty related experience with computers, including hardware and software.
- An Associate Degree in a technical discipline (or completion of an equivalent certificate program), however, combined experience/education may substitute for minimum education.
Founded in 1958, BMI Imaging Systems is an established and leading document imaging and data conversion company with a long-term outlook. We design and implement custom high performance image and data solutions for organizations throughout the United States. Our business isn't just document scanning or document management - it's information management.
Today, we have approximately 60 full-time employees who convert an average of 3 million images per month from paper or other media to digital images. BMI is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with an additional production and sales facility in Sacramento, California.
BMI offers Medical, Dental, Life and Vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program and Profit Sharing. Learn more about BMI at: www.bmiimaging.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:37:57 PDT