Production Supervisor-2nd Shfit
Job Summary: Fully responsible for production output, production reports, customer orders, shipping schedules, resolving customer complaints and hourly employees' issues. Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Plant Manager
- Work and communicate with a team to continuously improve quality, safety, efficiency, and productivity
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Schedule production for the department and meet production requirements
- Coordinate requirements with other departments
- Supervise 20-30 production hourly employees
- Adjust work force based on work load
- Troubleshoot and solve production problems
- Evaluate and improve production efficiency
- Follow company policy and procedures (safety, quality, productivity, discipline, order, and continuous improvement.)
- Some Extended Hours & Weekends as necessary
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years min. experience supervising people
- Good basic math and communication skills oral and written
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of machinery and packaging equipment
- Demonstrate an understanding of quality systems
- Ability to make decisions quickly, with emphasis on quality and safety.
- 5S or Lean Engineering Experience a plus
- Demonstrate use of measurement tools (i.e. tape measure, digital caliper, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Must submit to a drug screening and background check
PSC Industries, Inc is one of the largest US based fabricators of fiberglass, foam and other non-metallic materials. We are dedicated to savings for our customers through quality, service, and continuous improvement.
We have our associates in our operations who are working in challenging, exciting, and rewarding positions in a pleasant and safe work environment, with opportunities for career growth. Please take a look at the career opportunities. We feel strongly that your growth in PSC will help our growth!
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 10:39:04 PDT