WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You are in charge of the operation of a single store. From the hiring, managing and directing of associates to achieving financial goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences, it's up to you to make your store a success.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE:
- Taking ownership everyday and in everyway
- Fostering a welcoming environment with associates and guests
WHAT WE OFFER TO ALL FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Restaurant Management Team Responsibilities:
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities.
• Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
• Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
• Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
• Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
• Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
• Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG
• Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives
• Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Panda Restaurant Group is the world leader in Asian dining experiences. Established in 1983, PRG includes the original Panda Inn concept, Panda Express, and Hibachi-San. At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Here, you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:13:47 PDT