Programmer - Analyst
AllMeds, the leading provider of specialty-specific Electronic Health Records software, is looking for .NET and SQL software developers to join our team.
Programmer / Analyst (Level II)
- Develops specifications and requirements for programming/conversion tasks.
- Performs routine programming/conversion assignments.
- Works on basic interoperability tasks.
- Works according to complete or well defined specifications.
- Has excellent written and verbal skills.
- Documents and communicates project time lines appropriately.
- Notifies project participants of issues and/or delays appropriately.
- Owns projects and tasks, seeks guidance when appropriate.
- Develops technical, testing, and end user documentation.
- Comments code appropriately, adheres to stated conventions and best practices.
- Adheres to check in policies and conventions.
- Shows a strong and positive commitment to Customers, Company, Self, Task and Teamwork.
AllMeds Inc. is a leading provider of specialty specific Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Revenue Cycle Management to private physician practices across the nation.
Oak Ridge, TN
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:49:27 PDT