Part Time Clinical Coordinator
Part Time - 20 hours/ week
The Clinical Coordinator will serve as a representative of ACC's Nursing Department to outside clinical agencies and will work to ensure proper student documentation and clinical affiliation agreements are maintained.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Serving as a liaison between the College and clinical facilities
- Maintaining and updating current clinical partnership agreements with providers
- Requesting student clinical spots before deadlines
- Managing student clinical rotations in conjunction with faculty and the department head
- Provide the clinical sites with appropriate schedules, evaluation material and other student documentation.
- Keeping current with Clinical site requirements
- Visiting Clinical sites
- Recruiting new and nurturing current Clinical sites
- Maintaining necessary records required for clinical training
- Minimum of Associates degree in health sciences field
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in clinical environment
- Has understanding of certification procedures
- Has strong customer service skills
- Is a clear and effective communicator written and verbal
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of complete application.