Senior Software Developer - Analyst (IV)
AllMeds, the leading provider of specialty-specific Electronic Health Records software, is looking for .NET and SQL software developers to join our team.
Senior Software Developer / Analyst (Level IV)
- Develops specifications and requirements for complex programming/conversion tasks.
- Performs complex programming/conversion assignments spanning multiple disciplines.
- Works independently on architecture level interoperability tasks.
- Works according to minimally defined specifications.
- Has excellent written and verbal skills.
- Documents and communicates project time lines appropriately.
- Notifies project participants and stake holders of issues and/or delays appropriately.
- Owns projects and tasks.
- Develops technical, testing, and end user documentation.
- Comments code appropriately, adheres to stated conventions and best practices.
- Adheres to check in policies and conventions.
- Shows a strong and positive commitment to Customers, Company, Self, Task and Teamwork.
AllMeds Inc. is a leading provider of specialty specific Electronic Health Record, Practice Management and Revenue Cycle Management to private physician practices across the nation.
Oak Ridge, TN
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:53:25 PDT