POSITION IS OPEN FOR GREEN CARD HOLDERS AND US CITIZENS ONLY
• Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting customization and integrations enterprise tools, specifically for tools in Service Management space - ServiceNow, ADDM, Troux(TPI), ILMT, Flexera.
• Coordination with customers for the design, build and production readiness of infrastructure solutions and the development of valid business cases
• Coordination with Technical Services lines to ensure implementation of best practices for infrastructure governance, architecture, engineering, production support and service Management
• Ensures consistent delivery of superior technical solutions
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies
• Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• More than 7-10 years' professional experience as subject matter expect in one or more of following tools - ServiceNow, ADDM, Troux(TPI), ILMT, Flexera.
• Hand-on experience with designing and implementing integrations across disparate tools.
• Experience with scripting tools to automate routine tasks in COTS products.
• Experience in championing change and effectively managing project/program implementation
• Expert knowledge of technical project management, project implementation, infrastructure engineering
• Advanced skill in communications and leading teams in a matrix environment
• Assess new third party technologies and internal customizations
• Documentation of Engineering Solutions and Designs
• Experience with relational database - MSSQL, Oracle, DB2
• General understanding of key IT components - LDAP, Networking, firewall, load balancing, Federated Identity
• Exposure to varied operating systems - UNIX, Linux, Windows
• Infrastructure architecture experience is preferred
• Master degree preferred
• Articulates technical concepts using easily understandable business language
Technology Ventures, founded in 1998, delivers services and solutions that include IT and Financial Staffing, Government and Consulting Services as well as Solutions in support of our clients in the industry verticals of:
Consumer and Retail industries
Government and Public sectors
Technology Ventures was established on a set of guiding principles that include ethics, teamwork, innovation, honesty and integrity. We establish long-term relationships based on mutual trust, respect, perseverance, and continuous communication with our customers, employees and partners.
Technology Ventures staffing services include contract and permanent placement services through a "global" framework that allows central management support with decentralized decision making at the local level. Using our proprietary consultant selection methodology, and our 5 step screening methodology, Technology Ventures ensures that our consultants are in the top 20th percentile of performers in their specialty. We are a growing firm and are known for our commitment to quality delivery for our clients.
Technology Ventures is a certified minority owned Company.
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:02:51 PDT