Director - ADN Program
This position is responsible for the administration of the Associate Degree of Nursing Program at Blinn College and functions as one of the Nursing faculty. This is a 12-month position.
1. Maintaining compliance with all programmatic accreditation standards as well as those with WECM, THECB, and SACSCOC.
2. Supervise the updating of curriculum to include evaluation and revision of course syllabi in Concourse an the college website including the catalog.
3. Maintain liaisons with advisory boards, Texas A&M School of Nursing, clinical agencies, and accrediting bodies.
4. Ensure that new faculty are credentialed and have proper documentation, orientation, and mentoring to successfully meet student needs.
5. Coordinate recruitment, orientation, advising, and placement of students in the program.
6. Collect, evaluate, and assess programmatic and course outcomes to include in annual reports and assessments.
7. Provide 3 clock hours per week of instruction in the classroom/ laboratory/ or clinicals for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Create examinations, quizzes, and grading rubrics.
8. Provide oversight and monitor the annual budget.
9. Maintain professional competency through practice, continuing education, and professional activities.
10. Evaluate full-time faculty, part-time faculty, and staff employees. Lead hiring committees for all areas.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
All Applicants must apply on the Blinn College Website. Please go to www.blinn.edu.