Information Technology Specialist Entry Level
We are looking to hire an IT Specialist Jr. immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills. It's your chance to work with the best in the industry in a solutions focused environment.
- Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks. Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- High School Diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- MTA, MCTS, MCSA, CompTIA A+ CE, CompTIA Network+ CE, CompTIA Security+ CE or CISSP
- 2-4 years of related experience in information technology
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to pass background investigation and drug screen
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Lanham, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 18:40:33 PDT