Administrative Assistant I (Part-Time), Counseling Center
Summary of the Position
Provide basic office support for Counseling Center and Wellness and Health Promotion on a part-time, 9 month basis.
Supports the Counseling Center by:
• Making appointments for all staff and providing front line communication for the office.
• Scanning paper forms completed by students (consents, releases, etc) and add to the electronic record.
• Managing changes made to the Behavioral Health Measure.
• Covering phones and all messages for staff in the office.
• Providing administrative support for staff projects as needed.
Supports the Office of Wellness and Health Promotion by:
• Scheduling appointment for BASICS and Health Coaching meetings.
• Managing correspondence and compliance of AlcoholEdu and Haven online courses, which all students are required to complete.
• Coordinating schedule and operations of the Wellness Studio space which hosts weekly fitness classes and student organization practices.
• Facilitating general program implementation logistics such as space reservations, and materials coordination.
Minimum Qualifications(Education and Experience Requirements)
This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent AND some experience working in an office setting, working with students, and familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience with Titanium and Medicat.
Must remain seated in the main office in public view. Professional demeanor is critical as this is a highly visible position.
Posting Detail Information
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a 9-month, part-time, benefits eligible position.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent?
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.