Director of Device Engineering
As a Director of Device Engineering at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide leadership and training to the resistive memory (RRAM) device engineering team.
• Provide device analysis reports to process development and manufacturing teams.
• Recommend device performance and reliability improvements to process manufacturing teams.
• Generate electrical design rules and assist manufacturing teams in developing the technology design rules.
• Lead the development of device operation algorithms.
• Lead the development of devices models including SPICE models.
• Establish thorough RRAM array characterization protocols and provide feedback for the yield improvement.
• Work with manufacturing foundry partners and provide guidance on all device engineering related deliverables.
• 6+ years of experience in managing and leading device engineering team.
• 10+ years of direct device engineering experience.
• Minimum required education MS in EE or Physics. PHD in EE or Physics is preferred.
• Solid understanding on the advanced semiconductor process is preferred.
• Experience in the area of product engineering is a plus
• Successful track record in related technology development projects.
• Experience in RRAM devices is highly preferred.
• Team builder, and good written and verbal communication skills.
Crossbar Inc. is a dynamic start-up company focused on delivering solutions that will dramatically enhance the global memory storage industry. Backed by top tier investors, we have assembled an expert team of leading financial, marketing, legal and engineering professionals. We are committed to our vision of transforming the content storage and delivery mechanism for the entire memory industry. Visit us at www.crossbar-inc.com
Santa Clara, CA
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:51:23 PDT