Clinical Quality Analyst - RN
Clinical Quality Analyst - RN
Dept of People Development - 365000
The Clinical Quality Analyst will serve as an advocate for others and model UNTHSC Values: Serve Others First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Be Visionary.
The Clinical Quality Analyst is responsible for developing, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating data collection and review related to the 1115 Medicaid Waiver program. The Clinical Quality Analyst plays a major role in the implementation and monitoring of 1115 Waiver projects to ensure all projects are reporting to HHSC standards. The analyst will participate in a variety of time-sensitive medical record review audits pertaining to the 1115 Waiver.
The People Development Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Clinical Quality Analyst - RN to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Model UNTHSC values and behaviors.
* Coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of medical records and other data required for 1115 Medicaid Waiver program reporting.
* Ensures central overview of Category 3 reporting for the 1115 Waiver program.
* Facilitates the accuracy and completeness of clinical information used for measure and reporting 1115 Waiver outcomes.
* Oversees, coordinates, and implements regulatory activities in accordance with HHSC standards and conducts site reviews as necessary or as request by external evaluators/auditors.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing (RN) and four (4) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Current Unrestricted Texas RN License is required.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Knowledge and experience in 1115 Waiver management or general knowledge of medical practice and clinical care operations.
* Experience working with leadership in higher education.
* 5+ years of clinical nursing experience in an ambulatory setting.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
If required, please list all certifications required for this position.
RN with current Texas license
Official Job Title
Clinical Quality Analyst
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled