Security Field Supervisor (Night Time)
ALLIED Consulting & Security Services is currently looking to hire a Night Time Field Supervisor. This person will be responsible for directing, coordinating and overseeing all activities of the onsite Security staff in sites throughout the Los Angeles County. To include all supervisory, training and operations functions at the assigned post in accordance with post orders and client instructions, and following all internal procedures. We seek leaders that inspire the best from their employees and have the ability and desire to mentor, train, and help their staff grow! If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team!!
Additional responsibilities of the Night Time Field Supervisor position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinates all aspects of executing the security contract at the assigned location(s).
- Qualified applicants must have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying.
- Responsible for supervising, motivating, coaching and training employees.
- Conduct interviews, make recommendations for placement of security professionals, and execute site-specific orientations.
- Is the first point of contact for security professionals regarding performance, operations, emergency response activities, and department needs.
- May be responsible for scheduling and payroll coordination at assigned site based on the size and post requirements, including pay and invoice reconciliation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes preferred.
- Prior experience in the security industry, law enforcement and/or military highly preferred but not required.
- Experience in scheduling, operations or other functions of security industry a plus.
- Must possess a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to be very customer service oriented, with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant.
ALLIED's residential division comprises dozens of properties located throughout southern California. Our residential division encompasses asset protection, resident security and property liaison as our guard teams work as an extension to property management with a commitment to exceptional customer service. ALLIED's unique approach to providing customer friendly and quality security services is the key to our growth. Come join our team and experience a rewarding career.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:15:13 PDT