Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Participate in Software Development department tasks, performing product design, implementation and verification activities. Lead and drive the definition of mobile/web software architectures and technical solutions Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and optimal performance Responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge of development environment and tools. Work collaboratively within the team and with other teams at the company. Participate in new technology research and development projects as requested. May include responsibility to interface and run software projects with an outsourcing partner. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or experience
- Knowledge of web software design, web markup (HTML5/CSS3), Linux operating systems, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP), and event driven architectures.
- Knowledge of formal software engineering development processes, procedures and principles including the MVW architectural pattern and Agile/Test Driven Development processes.
- Experience developing in both Linux and Windows environments Proficient understanding of crossbrowser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience working with C/C++ programming languages within a Linux environment is preferred.
- Experience with development for the "Internet of Things" devices preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Able to contribute as a member of an organized project team of engineers.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a thirst to learn more.
- Knowledgeable and well informed on new trends in Web, PC and Mobile Software technologies. Must have basic project coordination skills and a personal drive for results.
TRS is a full service technical recruiting firm specializing in highly technical, executive, and operational recruiting.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:53:51 PDT