Civil Engineer Project Manager
We are a creative civil engineering and landscape architecture firm looking for a Registered Professional Civil Engineer (Virginia) with 5+ years of experience. Growing company with career potential for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of civil engineering components under direct supervision of Project Manager.
- Perform design in accordance with accepted standard of practice and with local codes, ordinances, and regulatory requirements having jurisdiction over the project.
- Proficient in preparing design drawings using AutoCAD and other civil engineering design and modeling software
- Complete required engineering calculations and technical summaries.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction and state permitting / approval processes.
- Perform Construction Administration related duties such as site visits, field reports, shop drawing review, and respond to contractor RFI's.
- Able to effectively communicate with people in other disciplines and with jurisdiction reviewers and staff.
A thorough knowledge of civil engineering design and methods and a knowledge of AutoCAD and associated design and modeling software are also qualifications.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:13:48 PDT